Augusta County Fire-Rescue Burn Building located in Verona, VA
All new course announcements/flyers can now be found on the calendar tab on the left side of the screen above, a minimum of 30 days prior to the start of the class. The flyers are also below for your reference. The course registration form is also located below.
Please be sure to follow the registration instructions.
- JANUARY 2017 FIRE ACADEMY
- 2017 Officer Training
- Fire Officer II
- NFA STICO Announcement
- Bob Page Course Announcement
You may register for any Augusta County Fire-Rescue course using our registration form.
- ONLINE COURSE REGISTRATION
- FILLABLE/FAXABLE REGISTRATION
- (You may also fax the registration to the Training Center if that is the only option)
- FAX NUMBER FOR ALL CLASS REGISTRATIONS: 540 245-5171
Send questions regarding Fire and/or EMS training to:
- Captain Chris Shaver - firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-245-5624 ext. 7
- Training Technician Bruce Hull - email@example.com or 540-245-5624 ext
Training Classroom Reservation
The following form is used for reserving the use of the training classrooms to prevent “double booking” of a classroom. Once the form is completed, return it to Captain Chris Shaver at the email above or in person at the Training Division Office.
Classroom Reservation Form - 2016
Thank you and we look forward to working with you!