A listing of the latest Events announcements from Augusta County. You can subscribe to County Events on the E-Notices page to receive updates via e-mail. You can also subscribe to this page using RSS by clicking on the RSS icon at the top right of this page.
Select a Category or Department from a dropdown menu to narrow the listing.
Board of Supervisor Meeting
- Date: 05/27/2020 7:00 PM
- Location: Government Center
18 Government Center Lane
Verona, Virginia 24482
- Introduction: The next Board of Supervisors meeting is on Wednesday, May 27. You can sign-up to speak or submit comments. Don't forget to watch via Facebook Live https://www.facebook.com/AugustaCountyVA/.
Citizens are asked to participate in the following ways:
- Speak at the meeting by signing up ahead of time online at www.AugustaCountyVA.gov/speak or call 540-245-5600 to register to speak. Commentary may also be submitted through the same link or over the phone. Commentary will be noted at the meeting and added to the minutes.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments. Comments submitted through email will be noted at the meeting and added to minutes.
- View and comment on Augusta County's Facebook Livestream. Questions or comments on Facebook that are directed to the Board will be relayed. In one comment space, please type your name and address first and follow immediately with your comment or question. Giving your name and address will indicate that your comment is intended for the meeting and will be part of official records, noted at the meeting and added to minutes.
- Call in to speak on the night of the meeting using one of the following numbers. We ask that citizens still sign up to speak ahead of time at www.AugustaCountyVA.gov/speak.
- (508) 924-2087 (for those using a mobile phone)
- (844) 855-4444 (toll-free for those using a land line)
Callers can follow the meeting through livestream and, at the appropriate time, will be prompted to call in. Callers can also call either number any time after 7 pm and wait on hold until the appropriate time. Callers will be muted upon entering the conference call. When it is the caller’s turn to speak, the phone line will be unmuted and they will hear a prompt to speak.