A listing of the latest Events announcements from Augusta County. You can subscribe to County Events on the E-Notices page to receive updates via e-mail. You can also subscribe to this page using RSS by clicking on the RSS icon at the top right of this page.
Select a Category or Department from a dropdown menu to narrow the listing.
Board of Zoning Appeals
- Date: 06/16/2020 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Government Center
18 Government Center Lane
Verona, Virginia 24482
Several public hearings are scheduled for this meeting (see details here). Data and information regarding the hearings are available for inspection and review by contacting the Community Development Department at 540-245-5700 or email email@example.com.
The meeting will be conducted with public safety measures in place including the wearing of masks, physical distancing, and limitations on the number of people gathered. The meeting will also be livestreamed to accommodate citizens who wish to observe remotely.
The public is invited to participate in the following ways:
- Join us in person at the Government Center. Masks will be required.
- Sign up to speak or comment by using this online form.
- Please sign up to speak whether you plan to speak at the meeting in person or remotely. Those speaking remotely will be emailed instructions on how to join the meeting.
- Sign up to speak or comment by calling 540-245-5700.
- Watch the livestream on Facebook; a personal account is not necessary to view.