The Board of Supervisors are elected officials that represent the people of Augusta County. They are the governing board that make the decisions that influences our local government and economy. Augusta County is divided into seven Districts. The Supervisor elected is that District's representative. Supervisors are elected to staggered four year terms.
Meetings: The public is welcome to attend.
Minutes: The minutes can be found on the Board Of Supervisors Calendar.
- G.L. "Butch" Wells, Beverley Manor Magisterial District
- Gerald W. Garber, Chairman, Middle River Magisterial District
- Jeffrey A. Slaven, North River Magisterial District
- Pam L. Carter, Vice-Chair, Pastures Magisterial District
- Michael L. Shull, Riverheads Magisterial District
- Steve Morelli, South River Magisterial District
- Scott Seaton, Wayne Magisterial District