The Board of Supervisors will hold their regular meeting on Wednesday, May 27, at 7 pm at the Government Center. In light of the statewide stay at home order, the Board invites the public to participate remotely.
Citizens who wish to speak remotely are asked to sign-up ahead of time using the form below. You may also use the form to submit any comments or questions for the Board's consideration. You can also call 540-245-5600 to sign up to speak or to make your comment.
Citizens can participate in the meeting in the following ways:
- Speak at the meeting using the form below. Only those speakers who have signed up by Wednesday, May 27, at 5 pm will be allowed to speak that night. Commentary will be noted at the meeting and added to the minutes.
- Email email@example.com with your comments. Comments submitted through email will be noted at the meeting and added to the minutes.
- View and comment on Augusta County's Facebook Livestream. Questions or comments on Facebook that are directed to the Board will be relayed. In one comment space, please type your name and address first and follow immediately with your comment or question. Giving your name and address will indicate that your comment is intended for the meeting and will be part of official records, noted at the meeting and added to minutes.
- Call in to speak on the night of the meeting using one of the following numbers. We ask that citizens sign up to speak ahead of time using the form below.
- (508) 924-2087 (for those using a mobile phone)
- (844) 855-4444 (toll-free for those using a land line)
Callers can follow the meeting through livestream and, at the appropriate time, will be prompted to call in. Callers can also call either number any time after 7 pm and wait on hold until the appropriate time. Callers will be muted upon entering the conference call. When it is the caller’s turn to speak, the phone line will be unmuted and they will hear a prompt to speak. Please state your name and your address for the record and remember to speak clearly and slowly.