Public Bid Opening
This public bid opening is for IFB 12301-20-01 Shenandoah Valley Social Services-Janitorial Cleaning due Monday May 18 at 10am.
The Purchasing Department is responsible for:
- Acquisition of goods and services for all County departments
- Efficient and effective procurement services to vendors
- Obtaining a high quality of goods and services at a reasonable cost in accordance with the Virginia Public Procurement Act
- Publish, evaluate, and award informal requests for quotes, invitations for bid, and requests for proposals
- Risk management activities
Subscribe to Procurement Solicitations on the E-Notices page to receive updates via e-mail.
Property is auctioned through an online auction service called GovDeals. Please register with GovDeals to bid on an item. GovDeals collects payments for all sold items.
All items are sold "as is, where is" and Augusta County reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
Contact: Elana Sorrell, Senior Purchasing Assistant, 540-245-5741 x 1