How to Reserve a Facility
- Beginning March 1, reservations will be taken for any facility on a first come, first serve basis.
- These reservations can be for any date available between April 1 and October 31.
- Reservations can be received in the Parks and Recreation Office at the Augusta County Government Center Complex in Verona. The phone number and address are listed below, or contact us through Email.
- Full payment of rental fee is due at the time of reservation.
- Rental fee provides day long rental from dawn to dusk, unless otherwise stated.
- All reservations will be confirmed in writing by our office, preferably by email but also by postal mail.
Cancellation Policy & Refunds
- Should cancellation be made at least 2 weeks prior to date of reservation a $10.00 per facility administration fee will be deducted and the balance will be refunded. Any reservation cancelled less than 2 weeks from rental date will not receive a refund.
- Any requests for a full refund due to family emergency, illness, family
death, etc. must be received in writing for review within 5 working days of cancellation date.
Shelter Size and Pricing
|Augusta Springs Park Shelter||8||48||$40|
|Crimora Park Shelter #1||4||24||$40|
|Crimora Park Shelter #2||4||24||$40|
|Deerfield Park Shelter||14||84||$40|
|Stuarts Draft Park Shelter||12||72||$40|
|Natural Chimneys Shelter #1||10||80||$50|
|Natural Chimneys Shelter #2||10||80||$50|
|Natural Chimneys Shelter #3||20||160||$85|
Please click the button below for a PDF version of our rental procedures.