Want to register for one of our programs? Great! We have a few ways you can do it.
- Our online registration is quick and easy to use. Just click the button above to get started.
- You can also fill out a registration form (download it with the button above) and send it into our office by mail or fax.
- If you like the personal touch, we can also register you over the phone- (540)-245-5727.
1. Full refunds will be given if Augusta County Parks and Recreation cancels a class, program, trip, etc.
2. With any registration cancellation, a $10 cancellation fee will be retained (or the full fee if less than $10).
3. For activity and class programs (non-trips), refunds will be given up until 5 business days prior to when a program begins, minus the $10 cancellation fee. If pre-purchases have been made, these costs will also be deducted from the refund. No refunds will be approved after this date unless special circumstances warrant.
4. For all trip programs, no refunds will be given, unless your space on the trip can be filled. If a waiting list exists, ACPR will contact those on the waiting list to try to fill the space(s). If no waiting list exists OR those on the waiting list no longer want to participate in the trip, it will be the responsibility of the participant to resell their space(s) on the trip. In many cases, the department must make prepurchases; therefore, this refund policy is not flexible. Note that the $10 cancellation fee will apply, even if the space is filled.
5. Refund checks will be mailed within 2-4 weeks for transactions made by check or cash. Refunds will be applied to credit cards for transactions made by credit card. If there is an existing household balance due for other programs/activities, the refund will be directly applied as a credit to that balance.
6. Refund requests must be submitted on the Refund Appeal Form available from our office or on our website. Please mail completed Refund Appeal Form to Augusta County Parks and Recreation at P.O. Box 590, Verona VA 24482, fax to (540)245-5732 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refund Appeal Form must be received in our office within 10 business days of the initial inquiry in order to be considered.